I hate blogs. Always have; always will. Mostly it's because I hate the word "blog." But also, why should I care what some 35-year-old nerd with too much time on his hands and too many action figures on his shelves thinks about life. I don't. I hate that guy.
But I also like giving unsolicited opinions. What better way to coerce angry e-mails from the masses than going on ridiculous rants? Okay, fine...I'll try not to rant too much. Hence, the title of the blog. (I really hate that word: blog. Blech.)
There aren't many things that are better than granola. Muesli is one of them, though. You don't eat it every meal--probably not even every day. Some batches have more grains; some have more fruit. But when you eat muesli, it's so satisfying.
Hope you enjoy my Muesli Morsels, direct from Lala Land.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ROAR! Opinions! I look forward to seeing yours, and then I look forward to crushing them ruthlessly...well, probably not so much, since I'm pretty sure we agree on more than we disagree. A shame, really. I like crushing. Monster truck meets Mastodon style.
I agree the word BLOG is less than appealing, but they have their place. I, however, have pretty much stopped posting on mine since returning to the US, so perhaps there is a type of 'circle of life' with them.
Post a Comment